- • Precipitation Static on Aircraft and EMC
- • Lightning Zoning
- • Lightning Direct Effects
- • Lightning Physical Effects and Observation
- • Lightning and Atmospheric Phenomenology
- • Fuel Tanks and Fuel Systems
- • Lightning Protection of Materials, Devices and Systems
- • Lightning Induced Effects
- • Electrostatics
- • Lightning Standards and Safety
- • Wind Turbines, Photovoltaic Systems and Other Electric Power Systems
- • Automobile, Train, and Other Vehicles
- • Space Craft and Launch Complex
- • Numerical Modelling and Analysis
- • Lightning Damage Repair and Maintenance
- • Winter Lightning
Submission of Abstract
Please submit 400words abstract by Feb. 22, 2017 via Conference Web site. The notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by February 28, 2017.
Full papers are due on July 31, 2017.
The official language of the conference will be English. All printed matters, oral presentations.
Each registered author can make only one presentation in the conference.
Deadline of abstract submissions has been passed.
The deadline of full-paper submissions is Apr. 20, 2017.